Our smartphone application is packed with high-tech features. It can quickly turn an Android smartphone or tablet into an effective personal safety device.
- BS 8484:2016 certified
- One or two-way audio communications
- Multiple ways to engage an alert
- Fast GPS locating
- 24/7 monitoring
- Log activity timer
- Fall detection
- Text activity
- Welfare check
If you require any further assistance, please call our Customer Support Team on 08009903562 or click on the chat icon at the bottom of this page
Accredited to BS 8484:2016
See how the Lone Worker App is certified to BS 8484:2016 (the British Standard for suppliers of device/app based lone worker services).
- Audio SOS Alarm capability — Yes, one or two-way voice
- SOS Alarm call is confirmed as answered — Display shows when a connection is made
- Log Activity capability — Yes, timer is at the Alarm Receiving Centre
- Location of device is available — GPS enabled
- Sufficient battery life and low battery warning — Tablet/phone-based low battery warning
- Signal strength indication — Yes
- Minimise causes of false alarms — SOS requires 3 second press and hold
New Peoplesafe Pro App Updates to Improve Worker Safety
Peoplesafe has released an update to the Peoplesafe Pro App that adds new functionality and improvements to its current features, so that you can get more out of your personal safety protection.
Improvements to our apps, devices and IoT platform are continuously being worked on at Peoplesafe so that you can continue to access the help you need, when you need it. We have a team of developers and engineers working on updating our technology every day, delivering cutting edge technology and ensuring the service we deliver is always best in class.
The new update took place on the 9th May 2022 and includes the below upgrades:
- Customisable PIN protection for user information
Easily protect User Information with customisable pin features:
- Remove PIN protection entirely if you’re happy with your phone security
- Create your own memorable PIN
- Use the phone unlock to access user information
- Critical notifications for activities
Enable Critical Alerts (iOS) or Critical Push Notifications (Android) to ensure that any activity overruns and welfare checks can be seen in-real time. Set these notifications to override the ‘Do Not Disturb’ setting to take immediate action on the whereabouts or welfare of your staff.
- Discrete alarm trigger customisation (Android only)
Customise the number of power button presses to activate an alarm discreetly. Increase or decrease the number of times you need to press the power button to get the help you need or prevent false alarms from being raised from accidental button pushes.
- Activity Timer Banner (Android only)
View a notification banner at the top of the screen which displays the time remaining on an activity so that you can decide if you need to update, cancel or keep time left.